Please wait...Please wait...
- HOW CAN I BECOME A CLIENT OF WELLCASH?
Each company in the world or each internet user over 18 years old may become a WELLCash client. To get an account follow the registration procedure, specifying your e-mail and password. The password for WELLCash account should be different from your e-mail password.
- WHY DO I SPECIFY MY E-MAIL?
E-mail address is required to access your WELLCash account as well as it is required for password recovery. Furthermore, e-mail is involved in account security system provided for each client, as one-time PIN is sent to the e-mail to confirm every outgoing payment (if this option is turn on).
- WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I ENTERED THE PASSWORD AT REGISTRATION AND FORGOT IT?
Use the instant password recovery option that is available from «Login» section of WELLCash website.
- WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I HAVE LOST ACCESS TO E-MAIL?
This situation requires to get in touch with our Customer Service. Account access will be recovered but you ill be required to provide identity proof and to describe us the latest sent or received payments.
- WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I HAVE CHANGED THE PHONE NUMBER REQUIRED FOR SMS VERIFICATION?
Please feel free to contact the Customer Service. You will be required to provide secret word to integrate your new phone number in security system.
- MAY I CLOSE MY ACCOUNT WITH WELLCASH?
Yes, this is possible upon request.
- WHAT SHOULD I DO IF ONE-TIME PIN RECEIVED ON E-MAIL OR SMS IS INVALID?
Please check Spam folder of your mailbox first, most likely the message with one-time pin hit there, otherwise you need to press «Resend» button to request the new code.
- WHAT SHOULD I TYPE IN ACCOUNT NAME FIELD?
The Account name allows the recipient to view the sender’s name in transfer details as well as it allows the sender to see the account name of recipient while making internal money transfer to another WELLCash account holder. Your nickname in e-mail address is your default account name. Example: if your e-mail is [email protected], then the system automatically assigns Mail_owner name to your account.
- CAN I CHANGE MY ACCOUNT NAME?
- MAY I CHANGE DATA IN PROFILE AFTER SENDING THE APPLICATION FOR VERIFICATION?
Yes, you may, however, in this case you will be required to press «Submit» button again, otherwise changes won’t be saved.
- CAN I CHANGE PROFILE DATA AFTER VERIFICATION?
Yes, you may, but after making changes be sure you submitted application by pressing «Submit» button at the end of verification form.
- HOW LONG DOES THE VERIFICATION TAKE?
Same day approval is guaranteed for all corporate account holders and up to 5 business days is required for Individual account verification.
- MAY I USE MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT VERIFICATION?
Yes, your account will be fully active for e-currency and internal payments but you will pay higher fees for transactions.
- CAN MY ACCOUNT BE BLOCKED IF IT IS NOT VERIFIED?
- CAN I VERIFY ACCOUNT BY SENDING LETTER OR CONTACTING ONLINE CONSULTANT?
No, verification is performed only via the interface of your account.
- ARE THERE ANY ADDITIONAL FEES FOR UNVERIFIED ACCOUNTS?
Yes, please, see our FEES section.
- WHAT IS THE REASON FOR VERIFICATION?
As a licensed financial institution, WELLCash must comply with Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) rules. Verification doesn’t require any special documents or skills, it’s just a basic package of documents confirming identity, address and nature of business of the client.
- WHAT IS UTILITY BILL?
This is a document usually issued for electricity, gas or water bill.
- WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I HAVE NO UTILITY BILL?
Thats’ not a problem because you may also provide bank statement for address verification.
- MAY I VERIFY MY ACCOUNT BY E-MAIL OR CONTACTING ONLINE CONSULTANT?
No, verification is possible only via WELLCash account interface.
- CAN I CHANGE E-MAIL OR PHONE NUMBER MYSELF?
Yes, you may. When you change e-mail or phone number you need to enter the code sent to the previous address or phone number.
- HOW DOES THE SYSTEM OF SENDING ONE-TIME PIN TO E-MAIL WORK?
At the stage when the outgoing payment needs to be confirmed, PIN is sent to your e-mail, which is active for a short period. Enter the PIN received and successfully complete the operation.
- HOW DOES THE SMS AUTHORIZATION SYSTEM WORK?
To complete any outgoing payment you are required to confirm that it was upon your request. At the confirmation stage an SMS-code is sent to your phone to be entered for money transfer confirmation.
- HOW DO I FUNDING OR DEPOSIT TO MY WELLCASH ACCOUNT?
There are several ways to deposit or fund your account:
• Wire transfer to your account
• Transfer of accepted crypto currencies
• Credit (or debit) card deposit
• Perfect Money
• SEPA (for European customers only)
- HOW DO I BUY/SELL CRYPTOCURRENCY?
Once you have funded your account with a valid fiat currency there is the simple way to purchase any supported cryptocurrency:
• Log in to your account
• Scroll Dashboard page to the section “Exchange”
• From that point you can exchange freely between the available crypto- and fiat currencies
- WHAT ARE THE FEES FOR TRANSACTIONS WITHIN THE SYSTEM?
When you receiving funds to any other WELLCash account, it’s absolutely free.
For all other transaction fees, please see our FEES section.
- WHICH CRYPTOCURRENCIES DOES WELLCASH SUPPORT?
Currently the WELLCash System works with the following cryptocurrencies:
• Bitcoin (BTC)
• Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
• Litecoin (LTC)
• Ethereum (ETH)
• Ethereum Classic(ETC)
• Ripple (XRP)
• Monero (XMR)
• DASH Coin (DASH)
• ZCash (ZEC)
• Stellar (XML)
• Cardano (ADA)
• Dogecoin (DOGE)
• Bytecoin (BCN)
• EOS (EOS)
• Tron (TRX)
• Tether (USDT)
WELLCash is constantly researching cryptocurrencies with intentions to add wallets which meet our quality standards.
- WHY DOESN’T WELLCASH HAVE A CERTAIN CRYPTOCURRENCY?
WELLCash is very selective when it comes to the currencies that we support. There are many different factors that determine whether or not WELLCash will support a certain currency, and if all the WELLCash Systems’ criteria is met by the particular currency, it will be added. So keep an eye out for your favorite crypto and fiat currencies, as they may be added.
- HOW DO I WITHDRAW FROM MY WELLCASH ACCOUNT?
To withdraw or send funds you need to:
• Log in to your account
• Click the “Withdrawal” button on Dashboard page
• Select one of your wallets in the “From Account” field
• Enter amount to withdraw
• Select to crypto currency or payment system
• Specify the crypto address of the recipient in the “Enter Account Number or Address” field or enter corresponding recepient's details
• Follow the remaining instructions
- WHICH FIAT CURRENCIES ARE ACCEPTED BY WELLCASH?
At this time the WELLCash System works with the following fiat currencies:
• U.S. Dollars (USD)
• Euros (EUR)
We are is constantly striving to add more acceptable major fiat currencies from around the world.
- IS THERE ANY LIMIT TO LOAD MY ACCOUNT WITH BANK WIRE?
The minimum bank wire funding amount is 500 USD or EUR.
- WHEN SUBMITTING REQUEST FOR ACCOUNT FUNDING VIA BANK WIRE DO I RECEIVE INVOICE OR JUST BANK DETAILS?
You’ll got your payment detailes. It is convenient, as you can form invoices and use provided wiring instructions as many times as you wish. You just need to indicate payment details / payment reference provided by the system to identify your payment and credit your WELLCash account.
- WHAT IS SWIFT-CODE?
This is the bank's individual identifier code in the system of worldwide interbank transfers.
- WHAT IS IBAN?
This is a number of the internal currency account in the receiving bank.
- HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO CREDIT THE BANK TRANSFER TO THE ACCOUNT?
Generally, up to 5 business days.
- WHY THE AMOUNT CREDITED TO MY ACCOUNT IS LESS THAN THE AMOUNT SENT?
Because the system charges the fees.
- HOW DOES WELL CASH IDENTIFY INCOMING BANK PAYMENTS AND CREDIT IT TO MY ACCOUNT?
Bank payments are identified by payment reference that must be indicated by the sender. Payment reference is provided with wiring instructions in «Load account» section of your WELLCash account. It must contain your WELLCash USD or EUR account number and payment purpose.
- HOW MAY I RECOGNIZE THE SENDER OF INCOMING BANK PAYMENTS CREDITED TO MY WELLCASH ACCOUNT?
Just click «More» link in the table of your transactions history.
- MAY I USE BANK DETAILS TO ACCEPT PAYMENTS FROM CLIENTS OF MY BUSINESS, EMPLOYER AND OTHER THIRD-PARTIES?
Yes, you may easily accept bank wires from third-parties by providing them WELLCash bank details manually or giving the link to your official page with wiring instructions. Payments received from third-parties are charged with a processing fee of 1.5%, funding from own bank account is free of charge. High-volume corporate account holders with monthly turnover starting from 500,000 USD or 400,000 EUR may be provided with custom fees for accepting bank payments.
- HOW SOON ARE MONEY CREDITED TO THE ACCOUNT WHEN SENT BY E-CURRENCY?
- HOW CAN I RECOGNIZE THE SENDER OF AN INTERNAL TRANSFER TO MY WELLCASH ACCOUNT?
Please click «Additional information» link in transactions history.
- CAN I REJECT THE FUNDS TRANSFERRED TO MY ACCOUNT IF I BELIEVE THEIR SOURCE MAY BE SUSPICIOUS?
Report the case to the Customer Service. We appreciate customer's commitment to and compliance with AML Policy.
- IS IT POSSIBLE TO RETURN THE TRANSFERRED FUNDS?
- WHY IS THE AMOUNT SENT FROM MY WELLCASH ACCOUNT DIFFERS FROM THE AMOUNT RECEIVED TO BANK ACCOUNT?
Because the fee is charged for any payment except Internal payments that are free of charge. Fees for bank wires may be covered by sender or recipient as well as shared between sender and recipient of bank wire. If the fees are paid fully by the sender, the received amount won’t differ. You may select the payer of fees in bank wire request form at your WELLCash account.
- ARE TRANSFERS OF FUNDS FROM AN ACCOUNT IN WELLCASH INSTANT?
Internal transfers and currency exchange transactions are instant. All other operations require moderating and security check that requires time from several minutes to several days.
- DO I NEED TO SEND AN APPLICATION TO THE CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE TO WITHDRAW A LARGE AMOUNT?
No, it is not required.
- WHAT IS THE MINIMUM AMOUNT ALLOWED TO REQUEST WITHDRAWAL VIA BANK WIRE?
The amount should be at least 500 USD or EUR.
- IS IT ALLOWED TO INITIATE BANK TRANSFER TO THE ACCOUNT, THE OWNER OF WHICH IS OTHER THAN WELLCASH ACCOUNT HOLDER (THIRD-PARTY)?
Yes, this is possible.
- IS IT POSSIBLE TO SEND PAYMENTS TO BOTH INDIVIDUALS AND COMPANIES?
Yes, bank payments may be sent to any recipient worldwide.
- MAY I REQUEST A SWIFT-CONFIRMATION FOR COMPLETED BANK TRANSFER?
Yes, you may. Please contact the Customer Service.
- HOW SOON WILL BANK WIRE HIT THE RECIPIENT’S ACCOUNT?
It depends on the urgency you selected while initiating the payment and on the receiving country and time of sending. Generally, the period is up to 5 business days.
- IF I MAKE AN INTERNAL TRANSFER IN THE SYSTEM, WILL THE RECIPIENT SEE THE SENDER INFORMATION?
Recipient can only see the sender's Account Number.
- ARE INTERNAL TRANSFERS MADE INSTANTLY?
Yes, you can send money instantly to another WELLCash payment account.
- AT WHAT RATE IS CURRENCY (CRYPTOCURRENCY) EXCHANGE PERFORMED WITHIN MY WELLCASH ACCOUNT?
Exchange rates are updated real-time and displayed while initiating currency exchange in your WELLCash account.
- CAN I WITHDRAW MONEY TO A DEBIT CARD WHICH HAS NOT ARRIVED YET AND IS NOT ACTIVATED BUT IS ON THE WAY?
No, this is impossible. Please wait for the card and activate it first.
- CAN I RETURN THE MONEY SENT TO THE CARD?
- CAN MONEY BE SENT TO A CARD THAT HAS EXPIRED?
- MAY I MAKE PAYMENTS TO VISA, MASTERCARD CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS? HOW DOES IT WORK?
Yes, this is possible. WELLCash allows you to make money transfer to any Visa/Mastercard credit or debit card in the world. This is innovative, cheap and quick way for businesses to make mass payouts of small amounts at the very low fees. Such payments are credited to cardholder’s credit or debit card within 2-5 business days. Please visit FEES section for more information.
- I DO NOT REMEMBER THE DATE AND TRACK NUMBER. HOW CAN I FIND THE TRANSFER?
Try to search using one of the words in specified in payment details. Enter it in the search bar.
- HOW MAY I SAVE OR EXPORT MY TRANSACTIONS HISTORY FOR MY NEEDS?
Thats’ easy. There is an option to download data in CSV for the specific period to send it by e-mail, provide on memory stick or post on the Internet.